I am so far behind and I apologize. I have been so in love with Quinn lately and starting some fall projects that blogging has been on the back burner. So sad.
On a happy note, I have a BIG list of things I plan on sharing in the upcoming posts! Today, let me just post my menu since I failed to do that yesterday for you.
- Tempeh scramble (recipe later)
- oats or overnight oats
- greek yogurt bowl
- turkey rolls
- veggies + hummus
- brown rice cakes + almond butter
- Quinoa Fried Rice (recipe later) + ranch kale chips
- Chicken apple salad + potato
- Tempeh with almond sauce + broccoli
- Pesto chicken + edamame
- Coconut muffins (since I didn’t get time last week)
Keeping it short and sweet! I will recap recipes with pretty pics as the week progresses. I need to get to bed since tomorrow is my first day back to work. I am working a few mornings a week to fill in for someone through November. WISH ME LUCK!